2023 Japan Research
Results Live: 13 March 2023
2022 Top Global Research Firms
Results Live: 17 January 2023
2022 China Research
Results Live: 9 January 2023
Once you have selected the product and region of interest, you have the option to subscribe to or purchase the full research and analysis.
Subscription - Top Line Results
As a subscriber, you have access to the Top Ranked or Top Line results of Institutional Investor's research and rankings, including analyst details, as well as premium research and journalism.
- Research and rankings data includes sell-side research, trading and sales from across equities and fixed income, allowing a user to search by firm, category, sector and rank for the leading research analysts or best executive teams.
- Historical data - going back 15 years - on financial and corporate leaders by region, sector, market cap size, and more.
- Investment trends and exclusive research insights from the global investment community.
- Interviews with leading financial investment professionals to gain an in-depth understanding of the tactics and strategies employed by key performers.
- In-depth Editorial coverage of topical themes impacting the global economy and institutional asset management.
II Insights Dashboard - In-depth Perception Analysis
II Research provides impactful consulting services with a deeper dive into the full data set, providing access to the voter universe, competitor analysis as well as peer group benchmarking.
Our latest product, the II Insights Dashboard, delivers a unique, customised access to thousands of data points from across our proprietary research portfolio. Easy to navigate, the platform is a strategic decision-making tool allowing clients to identify opportunities and mitigate risk by regularly monitoring their relative market perception and performing a capability gap analysis. The analysis is based on actionable and comparative data analytics across global markets.
The independent nature of the data, delivering authentic and relevant competitor insights, provides a unique perspective on market position and allows every analyst or IR team to understand their value against a peer group. The granular data will position clients competitively, informing better strategic decisions and enabling more effective resource allocation.
Jessica Giambo, Head of Operations: firstname.lastname@example.org
II acquired Extel in 2018. For any Extel-related enquiries please contact:
Mariola Mandla, Corporate Project Manager: email@example.com, +44 20 7779 8815
For voting-related enquires please contact:
Tucker Ewing, Senior Project Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org, +121 222 3643
Dynah Sova, Head of Engagement: email@example.com, +212 224 3107